Capitalize on opportunities to increase revenue with complete insights into future and historical demand for your hotel and competitive set.
TravelClick’s Demand360 is the only competitive market intelligence available to the hospitality industry that provides future visibility into your market and share performance across all distribution channels and segments.
Develop an understanding of the hospitality industry and in-market trends and identify strategies to capitalize on revenue opportunities.
Demand360 gives you access to exclusive information and in-depth reports on future demand for your hotel and competitive set. Use this intelligence to:
- Optimize your revenue management strategy and profitability by driving business to higher rated segments and lower cost channels
- Identify strategies to capitalize on revenue opportunities with access to future, current, and past data to inform your strategies and decision
- Access reports in multiple formats at your convenience through the intuitive Hotelligence360 platform
Adjust your distribution strategy, improve revenue and shift share with detailed reports on all booking channels, including Global Distribution Systems, Online Travel Agents, brand websites, and hotel direct reservations allow you to develop a comprehensive picture of demand. You can also measure your transient and group business, developing a strategy to balance your bookings and optimize your performance.
View future demand performance
Identify underperforming months to focus on closing the gap across segments, rate plans or channels. Quickly and easily view ADR rank with Demand360.
Maximize transient business across rate plans
Reconsider pricing and positioning for segments where you are underperforming. Learn more by getting Demand360.
Measure the success of sales and marketing efforts
Identify early signs of pacing issues with time to take corrective action. Use the filters to understand pick up and drill down to OTA detail with Demand360.
Measure by channel vs. competitive set
View detailed production within the OTA channel and take advantage of the higher ADR index channels. Learn more by getting Demand360.
What it Includes:
- Comprehensive reporting on group and transient business for future dates
- Demand from all booking channels
- Demand by specific channel
- Demand by segment
- Demand by specific travel agency
- Demand by point-of-sale or source markets
- Integration in the Hotelligence360 platform