TravelClick Leads Hospitality Industry with 22 Interactive Media Awards for Website Design Excellence
NEW YORK – August 22, 2012 – TravelClick, the leading provider of revenue generating solutions for hoteliers across the globe, earned 22 Interactive Media Awards (IMA), more than doubling the number of awards won for the previous year. The IMA recognizes the highest standards of excellence in website design and development, and honored TravelClick with a total of six “Best in Class” and 16 “Outstanding Achievement” awards for websites designed for hotel properties and hotel management groups.
Website designs by TravelClick that received Best in Class awards are:
• Edison Hotel (http://www.edisonhotelcp.com/)
• Le Blanc (http://www.leblancsparesort.com/)
• The Rendezvous Hospitality Group (http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/)
• Sentosa (http://www.thesentosa.com/)
• Opus (http://vancouver.opushotel.com/)
• Umstead (http://www.theumstead.com/)
Website designs by TravelClick that received Outstanding Achievement awards are:
• Makena Beach & Gold Resort (http://www.makenaresortmaui.com/)
• Turnberry Isle Miami (http://www.turnberryislemiami.com/)
• Paradise Island Harbour Resort (http://www.paradiseislandbahama.com/)
• Chandler Inn Hotel (http://www.chandlerinn.com/)
• Sivory Punta Cana (http://www.sivorypuntacana.com/)
• Don Hall’s Guesthouse Hotel (http://www.donhallsguesthouse.com/)
• Sun Palace (http://www.palaceresorts.com/sunpalace/)
• Hotel Windsor (http://www.thehotelwindsor.com.au/)
• Puente Romano (http://www.puenteromano.com/)
• Castello del Nero (http://www.castellodelnero.com/)
• Blue Doors (http://www.bluedoorshotels.com.co/)
• Palace Resorts (http://www.palaceresorts.com/)
• Royal Group (http://www.royalgroup.it/)
“TravelClick has a strong track record of designing award-winning websites and marketing programs that help our clients to increase revenue and web bookings,” said Jason Ewell, senior vice president of E-Commerce for TravelClick. “We are thrilled to have so many of our customers receive IMA awards for the recognition of TravelClick’s expertise, which comes from deep industry insights and the experience gained from building thousands of websites for hoteliers around the world.”
The IMA honors individuals and organizations for outstanding achievement in an annual competition open to those involved in designing, developing, managing, supporting and promoting websites. Created by the Interactive Media Council, Inc., a nonprofit organization of leading web designers and web-related professionals, entries are judged based on design, content, feature functionality, usability and standards compliance/cross-browser compatibility.
# # #
About TravelClick, Inc.
TravelClick (TravelClick.com) is the leading provider of revenue generating solutions for hoteliers across the globe. TravelClick offers hotels world-class reservation solutions, business intelligence products and comprehensive media and marketing solutions to help hotels grow their business. With local experts around the globe, we help more than 30,000 hotel clients in over 160 countries drive profitable room reservations through better revenue management decisions, proven reservation technology and innovative marketing. Since 1999, TravelClick has helped hotels leverage the web to effectively navigate the complex global distribution landscape. TravelClick has offices in New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Barcelona, Dubai, Hong Kong, Houston, Melbourne, Orlando, Philadelphia, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo. Follow us on twitter.com/TravelClick and facebook.com/TravelClick.
KCSA Strategic Communications